One of my all time favorite desserts are these Hershey Kisses Pretzel bites. BUT I must warn you, they are HIGHLY addictive. They’re the perfect combination of salty and sweet and I cannot get enough of them! But, they are a super easy dessert to make and they’re always such a hit! Best part…you only need three simple ingredients.
- Bag of pretzels- I’ve seen people make these with the circle pretzels, regular pretzels or square pretzels… I’ve made it with all three. Doesn’t change the taste…just the look!
- Bag of Hershey’s Kisses-I’ve also seen a few variations of these. I personally like to stick to the classic Hershey Kiss but I’ve seen people use the Hugs as well as the Caramel filled Kisses.
- Bag of M&Ms- If you’re making these for a certain season, I love to get the specific colored bags. (Featured- Red and Blue for the 4th of July!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place your pretzels on a pan in a row (pic below) I try to fit as many as I can on the pan (you need as many pretzels as you have Kisses)
- Unwrap each Kiss and place one on each pretzel (unwrapping takes the longest)
- Place in oven for 3-4 minutes (keep an eye on the kisses- you want them to be a little soft and melted)
- Take these out of the oven and place one M&M on each Kiss
- Let cool in refrigerator until set